I got the idea for this post off Lizzy here is her post and you should check out her blog here.
1) Would you rather… Drop your favourite book into the toilet OR watch it fall into a wood chipper?
Toilet I suppose since it could survive. However it is unlikely because it is pretty small.
2) Would you rather… read only 1 book a year but remember everything OR read 100 books a year but remember nothing?
Probably one although this is super tough. If I don’t remember anything there really isn’t much point.
3) Would you rather… Read only the first page of a book OR read only the last page of a book?
First pages are often the best.
4) Would you rather get locked in a library OR get locked in a bookstore?
The library because it is one of my favourite places to go.5) Would you rather… Drop your book in a lake OR accidentally set it on fire?
If I set it on fire I could put it out before any real damage was done.
6) Would you rather… Read a book with a cliffhanger ending OR read a book with a heartbreaking ending?
I hate both but a cliff hanger as long as there was another book to come.
7) Would you rather… Have the book’s ending spoiled OR never know what happens
The books ending spoiled. I don’t like spoilers but I hate not knowing even more.
8) Would you rather… read only one genre forever OR never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
The same genre otherwise I would run out of books very fast unless they came up with more genres.9) Would you rather… Read a book where the main character is killed off OR read a book where the love interest is killed off?
Kill off the love interest preferably but killing the main character could be interesting.
10) Would you rather… Read a book that’s missing the middle chapter OR read a book that’s missing the first and last chapters?
Middle but I hate reading incomplete books.
11) Would you rather… love a book everyone hates OR hate a book everyone loves
Love a book everyone hates. Less people will have read it so less people will spoil it for you.
12) Would you rather… loan a book to a friend who’s known to ruin books OR drop a book in a pit of snakes?
Drop it in a pit of snakes they are not guaranteed to destroy it.
13) Would you rather…. Be stuck on a deserted island without a book OR be stuck in a library full of books in a language you can’t read
Library I could always learn the language.
14) Would you rather… Bring only 1 book on a 12 hour flight OR bring an e-reader with only 10% left on a 4 hour flight?
One book. I could always start over if I finish it.
15) Would you rather… Find out your best friend hates your favourite book OR share a favourite book with your worst enemy?
Well my best friend doesn’t like my favourite book and that’s fine.
I tag anyone who feels like doing this tag. However don’t link back to me link back to the lovely lady who started it.