Does anyone else, see faces in wood?
Does anyone else, feel misunderstood?
Does anyone else, feel safe in bed?
Does anyone else, call spiders Fred?
Does anyone else, see dragons in clouds?
Does anyone else, feel anxious in crowds?
Does anyone else, feel safe high in a tree?
Does anyone else, or is it just me?
Sometimes it’s easier to finish everything when there’s more to do.
Sometimes it makes me feel energised to run when I’m tired.
Sometimes it’s easier to keep going when it’s harder.
When I get more done when I have less time.
When I’m tired it’s hardest to sleep.
I smile when I’m really angry.
I laugh when I’m hurt.
You may be the only mother, that I ever had,
But you are the best, don’t worry about that.
Thank you for always, being there for me,
Even when I drive you, totally crazy.
Thank you for loving me, no matter what,
I don’t know if you know, but it really means a lot.
I’ll love you back forever, we both know that is true,
I just want to tell you, just how much, I love you.
The stages of a cold,
Are something to behold.
They go a bit like this,
They start with just a sniff.
Then you have a headache,
A sore throat and an earache.
You feel completely miserable,
But noticing people are unable.
Then you suddenly feel okay,
But your nose almost runs away.
Then suddenly everyone notices,
Your sick, giving sympathy overdoses.
I’m tired of staying up late,
I’m tired of sleeping past eight.
I’m tired of uni assessments,
And ridiculous group assignments.
I’m tired of all the confusion,
I’m tired of this seclusion.
I’m tired of rushing around,
And there being too much sound.
I’m tired of missing my mates,
I’m tired of the lack of debates.
I’m tired of all the disasters,
And the ridiculously happy broadcasters.
I’m tired of living in moments,
I’m tired of missing components.
I’m tired of missing the past,
And fearing what the future will cast.
I was recently nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Holes in my socks check out their awesome blog Holes in my socks. Thank you. I have been nominated for this one before but I don’t see why I can’t do it again. It is a good way to make connections with other bloggers. So here goes.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
Nominate some bloggers you like linking to their blog.
Let them know you nominated them.
Holes in my socks‘s Questions:
- Stranded on an island, name the three things you would bring. Water, Food and a Knife.
- You’re favorite movie of all time…. Right now probably ‘Mirror Mirror’
- The one thing that makes you the happiest… I love catching up with my friends.
- The one song on your playlist…ipod…laptop…computer…that you are embarrassed to have but secretly love.. If I love it I see no reason to be embarrassed about it.
- Why you decided to become a blogger… I decided to become a blogger because I wanted to motivate myself to write everyday, because I wanted to practice writing personal things and because I wanted to share some of my writing.
- If you could live the life of someone famous for a day…who would it be? I wouldn’t want to be someone famous I think it would be scary but if I had to decide. The Priminister of Australia so I could change some policies.
- Name one thing on your “bucket” list…. Writing a book and finishing it.
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
2. What is a word that really annoys you?
3. What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
4. If you could be the opposite sex for a day would you be curious enough to do it?
5. Have you ever read a book more than twice, if so which book?
6. Do you have any pets, if so how many?
7. If you could visit one place in the world where would it be?
2. In Noir Velvet
3. Del Nolan
4. A Writers Path
5. You Make Me Feel Inspired
I was recently nominated for The Premio Dardos Award by Holes in my socks, who I would like to thank. You should go check out their awesome blog Holes in my socks .
Premio Dardos is Spanish for ‘Prize Darts’ and is an award in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of original and creative writing.
- When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Include the image of the award on your blog.
- Write 7 facts about yourself.
- Pass it on to 15 other bloggers, linking to their blogs and let them know.
7 Facts About Me:
- I play netball four times a week, plus train once and umpire at least two games.
- I prefer push ups to sit ups.
- I don’t like wearing scarves.
- I have over 400 books in my bedroom.
- I collect stamps.
- I don’t like coffee.
- I worry too much.
The People I Am Nominating:
- Pratik Akkawar
- laus blogger
- Send Sunshine
- Daily inspiration blog
- Encouraging Life
- I am not Leah
- Sabiscuit’s Catalogue
- A Momma’s View
- K. E. Wilkinson
- Stockresearch52’s Blog
- Ann Johnson-Murphree
- My College Odyssey