So now I present to you the copy-pasted rules:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. What would you pick, the ability to see the future or past?
2. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Being walked in on (so to speak) peeing behind a bush. In my defence it was on camp and there were no toilets.
3. Which would you prefer, food or WiFi?
Food because I can go indefinitely without WiFi and there is always plug in internet.
4. What did you answer on 3?
5. What movie/book character would you relate to?
Alanna from Alanna: the first adventure but only in some ways.
6. Do you believe in global warming?
Yes I believe in global warming and climate change. I also believe that human’s are responsible for it or at least increasing the rate of climate change and although it does happen naturally from time to time the current climate change has been primarily brought about by human activity from my understanding of it.
7. How many lies have you committed whether small or big?
I have told too many lies to count but most of them are small. I hope I have not told too many harmful lies though. I don’t know many people who keep a tally of the lies they tell but it would probably make us think a bit more before we lied it we did count them,
The real neat blogs I nominate:
1. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for excluding more wishes?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
3. Do you sleep walk or talk, if so do you have a funny story?
4. Have you ever got yourself super lost, if so what happened?
5. Do you read over your posts?
6. Would you rather spend a day, 1000 years in the past or in the future?
7. What is the aim of your blog or why do you blog?