I was recently nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Holes in my socks check out their awesome blog Holes in my socks. Thank you. I have been nominated for this one before but I don’t see why I can’t do it again. It is a good way to make connections with other bloggers. So here goes.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
Nominate some bloggers you like linking to their blog.
Let them know you nominated them.
Holes in my socks‘s Questions:
- Stranded on an island, name the three things you would bring. Water, Food and a Knife.
- You’re favorite movie of all time…. Right now probably ‘Mirror Mirror’
- The one thing that makes you the happiest… I love catching up with my friends.
- The one song on your playlist…ipod…laptop…computer…that you are embarrassed to have but secretly love.. If I love it I see no reason to be embarrassed about it.
- Why you decided to become a blogger… I decided to become a blogger because I wanted to motivate myself to write everyday, because I wanted to practice writing personal things and because I wanted to share some of my writing.
- If you could live the life of someone famous for a day…who would it be? I wouldn’t want to be someone famous I think it would be scary but if I had to decide. The Priminister of Australia so I could change some policies.
- Name one thing on your “bucket” list…. Writing a book and finishing it.
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
2. What is a word that really annoys you?
3. What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
4. If you could be the opposite sex for a day would you be curious enough to do it?
5. Have you ever read a book more than twice, if so which book?
6. Do you have any pets, if so how many?
7. If you could visit one place in the world where would it be?
3. Del Nolan