Thank you so much to JD for this nomination. Check out her blog at the happy typewriter . It’s got heaps of great posts about writing and reading.
So, the “Liebster Award is a chain award created by bloggers and passed on from one blogger to another to encourage connections. It is a wonderful, fun way to interact and make friends in the blogging community.”
These are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. What is your favourite book? Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
2. Who is your favourite book character? Alanna from the above book
3. Who is your favourite author? Tamora Pierce
4. Why do you blog? I blog because I want to be a writer and I needed something to motivate me to write every day. It is working by the way. I have written a post every day for three months and having been doing other writing as well.
5. What are your three biggest passions? Writing, netball and reading are what I am passionate about doing.
6. What is your biggest dream? To write and publish a novel.
7. What is your biggest fear? Is not knowing what is happening next in my life is what scares me the most.
8. When do you feel most inspired? Just after I turn off the light to go to sleep
9. Where is your favourite place in the world? Home is my favourite place in the world.
10. What is your ideal way to spend a day? My ideal way to spend a day is at home reading and writing while it rains outside, and playing netball that night.
11. What is your message to the world? I don’t really have one but I do like the saying ‘treat others as you would like to be treated’. I think if everyone was a little nicer to each other the world would be a better place.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is something you dream of achieving?
3. Do you have any phobia’s if so what are they?
4. Do you prefer reading or watching TV?
5. Which super power would you rather have, flight or invisibility?
6. What is something people don’t understand about you?
7. Do you keep a diary or journal, if so what would you do/ how would you feel if someone read it?
8. Is your bedroom usually neat or messy?
9. How many countries have you visited (no matter how briefly) other than the one you live in?
10. What small things make you really excited, name at least three?
11. Do you have a favourite saying, if so what is it?