- 90g soba noodles
- 1 cup brocolli florrets
- 1/2 zuchinni sliced thickly
- 100g silken tofu cut into 3-4 chunks
- 1.5 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- 1 spring onion sliced
- In fry pan cover vegetables, tofu and noodles with boiling water. Cover and boil until noodles are cooked through.
- Meanwhile mix sauce ingredients in a cup.
- With slotted spoon carefully remove tofu.
- Strain noodles and vegetables in a colander.
- In same pan add sauce and bring to the boil. Add tofu and turn to coat. Transfer tofu to bowl.
- Return noodles and vegetables to pan and coat with sauce.
- Pour everything into bowl on top of tofu so the tofu is covered with sauce.