5 bananas mashed
1/2 cup almond milk
3 cups of rolled oats blended (or use instant)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup tahini
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup dried cranberries
nut butter or jam to serve
- Preheat oven to 160-180 degrees Celsius.
- Mash and mix together banana, almond milk, oats, baking powder, tahini, almond butter or blend in a food processor.
- Stir in walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Spoon flat tablespoonfuls onto a baking tray. Makes about 24.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a bit crispy .
- Serve topped with nut butter or jam.
If you want sweeter bickies just add 1/2 cup of brown sugar to the bananas at the beginning.