This is the third post in a series of writing prompts for anyone to use. They are mostly aimed at fiction writers. They are just different ways to get a story started. Here is my third set there should be more to follow.
- Your character is not human but they are the only one who knows this.
- Everything tastes like strawberry to your main character why?
- Write a story where the genre changes every five lines.
- Write and unlikely romance between two characters.
- Start by describing water.
- Your character is super tired but can’t go to sleep.
- Write a story then write it again from another characters perspective.
- Include your favourite food in your story.
- Choose a random object now when your character picks it up they are taken somewhere it could be literal or a memory.
- What is something you miss?
- Give your main character the three best and the three worst personality characteristics you can.
- Your character does something they regret at first but come to realise it is okay.
- Write your story from a characters perspective now write it from the perspective of a character that you think will not know enough.
- Write about best friends and show what that means.
- Your character finds themselves in your favourite book…